Why Choose Jane Iredale?
The Jane Iredale Make Up range is known as ‘The Skin Care Make Up’ and is so safe and actually ‘good for the skin’ it is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world, and is only available in selected professional beauty salons, spas and clinics.
- Broad spectrum UVA + UVB – SPF 18 – 20
- Non comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- Safe to use – virtually no allergy risk
- Complete coverage for skin conditions such as Acne Rosacea, port wine stains (and even covers tattoos)
- Will cover high colouring and redness following treatments such as chemical peels and laser resurfacing
- alc free and oil free (bases)
- No FD+C dyes or synthetic preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Using technology that allows skin to ‘breathe’ this make up feels lightweight on the skin
- Water resistant, with great staying power, very little touch up is needed during the day
Refer to the Jane Iredale broucher available by clicking here for full details on the available product range.
Showing 1–16 of 100 results