Free Delivery on ALL Orders from Serenity Direct to UK mainland
For customers outside the UK mainland
Including Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Europe and Worldwide
Please note that we can only offer free delivery to our customers in the UK mainland.
If you would like to order any products from us for delivery to an address outside the UK mainland, please add £9.95 per order for postage & packing.
Simply click the Worldwide P&P button below to add the £9.95 P&P cost to your order.
If you have any queries on post & packing, or need to check if you need to add the £9.95 delivery to your order, please contact us
Please note that if you are placing your first order with us then, for security reasons, we will only deliver to the address provided on your PayPal payment screen.
For future orders, we will be happy to deliver to an alternate address.
Help & FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I place an order?
It’s now really easy to place an order for any of our products using our secure online payment shopping cart and you can pay with your credit or debit card.
For fast and easy online ordering simply follow the steps below:
1. Select the item(s) you want to buy on any of our shopping pages.
2. Click on the ‘Add to cart’ button.
3. When you are ready to checkout, click on the ‘Cart’ icon in the header or any instance of ‘View cart’.
4. You will be taken to the Shopping Cart, where you can confirm the item that you have ordered.
5. It’s easy to change the number of items (or delete any items ordered in error) on the Shopping Cart Page.
6. Return to the ‘shopping’ pages to continue adding items to your shopping basket, or click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
7. Please leave special instructions as to where the parcel can be left if you are likely to be out when the parcel is delivered – enter details in the “Order notes” box on the checkout page.
8. At the checkout you will need to complete your personal details, delivery details, and accepting our terms and conditions before clicking on the ‘Paypal’ button to open the Paypal checkout window. From here you can make secure payments using your credit card or debit card (Mastercard / Eurocard / Visa / Delta / Electron / American Express / Switch / Maestro / Solo, etc).
9. You may notice that there may be a charge for postage, packing and tax – please note that POSTAGE, PACKING and DELIVERY ARE FREE on all orders to the UK mainland, and any tax is included within the price.
10. After completing the Paypal checkout process, your order is complete and we will then contact you to confirm when your order is being despatched.
How do I know that the shopping cart is safe and secure?
We use the PayPal payment system to protect your security – it ensures that your financial transaction is conducted using a secure connection.
You can make secure payments using your credit card or debit card (Mastercard / Eurocard / Visa / Delta / Electron / American Express / Switch / Maestro / Solo, etc)
At the PayPal checkout you will need to complete your payment details – giving you peace of mind that these details are being handled safely & securely.
Do I need a PayPal account?
No – you do not need a PayPal account. We use the PayPal as a method of safely & securely acquiring your payment details.
If you have a PayPal account then you can use this to speed up the payment process – if you don’t have a PayPal account then simply follow through the “checkout” screens to provide basic details about your name, address, card details, etc..
You will not be charged any extra for using the PayPal portal. The PayPal transaction charges are paid by us – you will only pay any usual charges associated with using your Credit or Debit card through any high street store
Currently we only accept payments via PayPal.